Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded down 26.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on September 6th. Centurion has a total market cap of $114,420.00 and $43.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Centurion coin can now be bought for $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24, YoBit and ExcambrioRex. In the last week, Centurion has traded 37.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 30.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003703 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015390 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0584 or 0.00000913 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 22.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007101 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 39.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000133 BTC.
Centurion Coin Profile
Centurion (CRYPTO:CNT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. Centurion’s official website is www.centurionlab.org. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Centurion Coin Trading
Centurion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ExcambrioRex, YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centurion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Centurion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.