Consensus (CURRENCY:SEN) traded 10.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. Consensus has a total market cap of $6.40 million and approximately $487,760.00 worth of Consensus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Consensus has traded down 26.5% against the US dollar. One Consensus token can now be bought for approximately $0.0040 or 0.00000061 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Ethfinex and Tidex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005349 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 39.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00019325 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.32 or 0.00266752 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000454 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002633 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0975 or 0.00001502 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00060653 BTC.
Consensus is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 13th, 2015. Consensus’ total supply is 1,650,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,606,699,212 tokens. Consensus’ official Twitter account is @consensus_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Consensus is consensus.ai.
Buying and Selling Consensus
Consensus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Ethfinex and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Consensus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Consensus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Consensus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Consensus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Consensus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.