Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded 8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 6th. Over the last week, Dimecoin has traded 22.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Dimecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Livecoin and Cryptopia. Dimecoin has a total market capitalization of $5.08 million and $13,534.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00015984 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002000 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00006930 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005000 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00000742 BTC.
Dimecoin Coin Profile
Dimecoin (CRYPTO:DIME) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 23rd, 2013. Dimecoin’s total supply is 539,096,740,560 coins. Dimecoin’s official Twitter account is @dimecoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dimecoin’s official website is www.dimecoinnetwork.com. The Reddit community for Dimecoin is /r/dimecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dimecoin
Dimecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Novaexchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dimecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dimecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dimecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dimecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.