Energycoin (CURRENCY:ENRG) traded down 12.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. Over the last week, Energycoin has traded 21.9% lower against the dollar. Energycoin has a total market cap of $2.52 million and approximately $4,610.00 worth of Energycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Energycoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0206 or 0.00000320 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001608 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00068741 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004123 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003813 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Energycoin (ENRG) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 29th, 2014. Energycoin’s total supply is 122,183,604 coins. Energycoin’s official Twitter account is @energycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Energycoin is /r/energycoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Energycoin’s official website is energycoin.eu.
Buying and Selling Energycoin
Energycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Energycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Energycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Energycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Energycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.