Ethorse (CURRENCY:HORSE) traded 6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 6th. One Ethorse token can now be bought for approximately $0.0095 or 0.00000147 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Ethorse has a market cap of $999,873.00 and approximately $223.00 worth of Ethorse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Ethorse has traded 32.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004657 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015516 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $19.92 or 0.00308743 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.13 or 0.00157039 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010176 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000584 BTC.
Ethorse was first traded on December 12th, 2017. Ethorse’s total supply is 125,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 105,706,676 tokens. Ethorse’s official message board is medium.com/@ethorse. Ethorse’s official website is ethorse.com. The Reddit community for Ethorse is /r/ethorse and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ethorse’s official Twitter account is @EthorseTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ethorse
Ethorse can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethorse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethorse should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethorse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethorse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethorse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.