FairGame (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded down 11.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 6th. Over the last seven days, FairGame has traded 5.3% lower against the US dollar. FairGame has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $250,387.00 worth of FairGame was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FairGame token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0056 or 0.00000086 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, BigONE and HADAX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $174.92 or 0.02698836 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 26.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00033474 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $37.18 or 0.00573593 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015111 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00024836 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00040664 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.51 or 0.00763831 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00022054 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00016203 BTC.
FairGame Token Profile
FairGame (FAIR) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 6th, 2014. FairGame’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens. The official website for FairGame is fair.game. FairGame’s official Twitter account is @FairCoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
FairGame Token Trading
FairGame can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HADAX, BigONE and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FairGame directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairGame should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FairGame using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairGame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairGame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.