FirstCoin (CURRENCY:FRST) traded down 14.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 6th. One FirstCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0084 or 0.00000129 BTC on exchanges. FirstCoin has a market cap of $260,657.00 and approximately $2,386.00 worth of FirstCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, FirstCoin has traded 28.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004994 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.79 or 0.00260176 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00014926 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000454 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002664 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0960 or 0.00001488 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
FirstCoin (CRYPTO:FRST) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. FirstCoin’s total supply is 110,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 31,207,528 coins. FirstCoin’s official Twitter account is @firstcoin_pro and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for FirstCoin is firstcoinproject.com.
FirstCoin Coin Trading
FirstCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FirstCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FirstCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.