HarmonyCoin (CURRENCY:HMC) traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. One HarmonyCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0034 or 0.00000052 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange. HarmonyCoin has a total market cap of $1,911.00 and $5,186.00 worth of HarmonyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, HarmonyCoin has traded down 3.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004639 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003173 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.13 or 0.00310239 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.20 or 0.00157224 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010267 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000590 BTC.
HarmonyCoin Coin Profile
HarmonyCoin launched on January 1st, 2018. HarmonyCoin’s total supply is 33,565,561,235 coins and its circulating supply is 561,235 coins. The official website for HarmonyCoin is www.hmc21.co. HarmonyCoin’s official Twitter account is @HMSCommunity.
HarmonyCoin Coin Trading
HarmonyCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HarmonyCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HarmonyCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HarmonyCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HarmonyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HarmonyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.