Havven (CURRENCY:HAV) traded 13.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on September 6th. Havven has a market cap of $5.18 million and approximately $356,790.00 worth of Havven was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Havven token can currently be bought for about $0.0817 or 0.00001276 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Qryptos, Kucoin, Tidex and Gate.io. Over the last seven days, Havven has traded down 25.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004466 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003074 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015616 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.74 or 0.00292727 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.68 or 0.00151210 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009630 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000568 BTC.
Havven’s launch date was January 7th, 2018. Havven’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 63,423,104 tokens. The Reddit community for Havven is /r/havven and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Havven’s official website is havven.io. The official message board for Havven is blog.havven.io. Havven’s official Twitter account is @havven_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Havven
Havven can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Kucoin, IDEX, Qryptos and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Havven directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Havven should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Havven using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Havven Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Havven and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.