HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded 13.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. One HEAT coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0324 or 0.00000501 BTC on popular exchanges including Heat Wallet and Cryptopia. HEAT has a market cap of $1.17 million and approximately $115.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, HEAT has traded 12.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004706 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003092 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015505 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.87 or 0.00307167 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00155154 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00019233 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00060080 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00030252 BTC.
HEAT uses the hashing algorithm. HEAT’s total supply is 36,147,296 coins. HEAT’s official Twitter account is @heatcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for HEAT is /r/heatledger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for HEAT is heatledger.com.
Buying and Selling HEAT
HEAT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Heat Wallet and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HEAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HEAT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HEAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.