Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. During the last seven days, Hush has traded 8.8% lower against the dollar. Hush has a market cap of $917,722.00 and approximately $9,178.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hush coin can now be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00003048 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinroom, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $127.94 or 0.01987550 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.50 or 0.00302972 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.67 or 0.00305821 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.17 or 0.00282273 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00050003 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00091417 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00022487 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003085 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Hush is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 21st, 2016. Hush’s total supply is 4,677,125 coins. Hush’s official Twitter account is @MyHushTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Hush is /r/Myhush and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hush’s official message board is forum.myhush.org. The official website for Hush is myhush.org.
Hush Coin Trading
Hush can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Coinroom. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hush directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hush should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hush using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.