Insights Network (CURRENCY:INSTAR) traded down 1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. Insights Network has a market cap of $1.33 million and approximately $76,844.00 worth of Insights Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Insights Network has traded down 25.3% against the dollar. One Insights Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0100 or 0.00000153 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, IDEX and Bibox.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004642 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015375 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.65 or 0.00317080 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.20 or 0.00156615 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010318 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000593 BTC.
Insights Network Profile
Insights Network launched on February 28th, 2018. Insights Network’s total supply is 218,857,469 tokens and its circulating supply is 134,099,641 tokens. Insights Network’s official Twitter account is @instartoken. Insights Network’s official website is www.insights.network. The official message board for Insights Network is medium.com/@InsightsNetwork.
Buying and Selling Insights Network
Insights Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, IDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insights Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Insights Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Insights Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Insights Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insights Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.