Ivy (CURRENCY:IVY) traded 14.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 6th. One Ivy token can now be bought for about $0.0185 or 0.00000287 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinBene, IDEX and HitBTC. Ivy has a market capitalization of $5.53 million and approximately $296.00 worth of Ivy was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Ivy has traded down 20.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004622 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015518 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.74 or 0.00306144 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.04 or 0.00155721 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010091 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000577 BTC.
Ivy was first traded on April 15th, 2018. Ivy’s total supply is 1,610,924,200 tokens and its circulating supply is 299,307,403 tokens. Ivy’s official website is www.ivykoin.com. The official message board for Ivy is medium.com/@ivykoin. Ivy’s official Twitter account is @ivykoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ivy
Ivy can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC, CoinBene and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ivy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ivy should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ivy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ivy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ivy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.