Metronome (CURRENCY:MET) traded 10.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on September 6th. One Metronome token can now be bought for about $1.37 or 0.00021392 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bilaxy, DDEX and Gate.io. Metronome has a market capitalization of $11.02 million and approximately $84,835.00 worth of Metronome was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Metronome has traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004463 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003064 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015615 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.84 or 0.00293645 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00151459 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009746 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000563 BTC.
Metronome Token Profile
Metronome’s genesis date was July 24th, 2017. Metronome’s total supply is 10,213,120 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,029,416 tokens. The official message board for Metronome is medium.com/@MetronomeToken. The official website for Metronome is www.metronome.io. The Reddit community for Metronome is /r/metronometoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Metronome’s official Twitter account is @MTNToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Metronome
Metronome can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, YoBit, Bilaxy, BitForex, IDEX and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metronome directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metronome should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metronome using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metronome Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metronome and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.