NavCoin (CURRENCY:NAV) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 6th. One NavCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.24 or 0.00003671 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, cfinex, Upbit and Poloniex. Over the last week, NavCoin has traded 10.3% lower against the dollar. NavCoin has a market capitalization of $14.97 million and approximately $253,209.00 worth of NavCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 30.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00032075 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00024779 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00028802 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005128 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001901 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.70 or 0.00321082 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010038 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
NavCoin (NAV) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 6th, 2014. NavCoin’s total supply is 63,284,025 coins. NavCoin’s official website is www.navcoin.org. NavCoin’s official Twitter account is @NavCoin. The Reddit community for NavCoin is /r/NavCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for NavCoin is medium.com/nav-coin.
Buying and Selling NavCoin
NavCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Upbit, Binance, Bittrex, cfinex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NavCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NavCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NavCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NavCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NavCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.