Niobium Coin (CURRENCY:NBC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on September 6th. Niobium Coin has a market cap of $4.26 million and approximately $7,331.00 worth of Niobium Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Niobium Coin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0890 or 0.00001387 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Exrates and Bleutrade. In the last seven days, Niobium Coin has traded up 38.4% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004463 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003064 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015615 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.84 or 0.00293645 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00151459 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009746 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000563 BTC.
Niobium Coin Token Profile
Niobium Coin launched on December 1st, 2017. Niobium Coin’s total supply is 102,289,706 tokens and its circulating supply is 47,886,907 tokens. The Reddit community for Niobium Coin is /r/NiobiumBomesp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Niobium Coin’s official website is niobiumcoin.io. Niobium Coin’s official Twitter account is @NiobiumCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Niobium Coin
Niobium Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Bleutrade and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Niobium Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Niobium Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Niobium Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Niobium Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Niobium Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.