Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded down 11.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. One Paragon token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0512 or 0.00000795 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC and Livecoin. Paragon has a total market cap of $3.38 million and $52,052.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Paragon has traded down 23.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004689 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003105 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015560 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.71 or 0.00306213 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.94 or 0.00154375 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009961 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000584 BTC.
Paragon Token Profile
Paragon’s launch date was August 15th, 2017. Paragon’s total supply is 164,936,584 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,936,594 tokens. Paragon’s official Twitter account is @paragoncoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Paragon is paragoncoin.com.
Paragon Token Trading
Paragon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC, Livecoin, Stocks.Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Paragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.