Pigeoncoin (CURRENCY:PGN) traded 28.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 21st. During the last week, Pigeoncoin has traded up 67.6% against the U.S. dollar. Pigeoncoin has a total market cap of $212,601.00 and $8,267.00 worth of Pigeoncoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pigeoncoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including QBTC and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- APIS (APIS) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000466 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008658 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00001054 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 60.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Acute Angle Cloud (AAC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded down 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000509 BTC.
Pigeoncoin Coin Profile
Pigeoncoin (PGN) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 27th, 2018. Pigeoncoin’s total supply is 1,083,705,000 coins. The official message board for Pigeoncoin is medium.com/@pigeoncoin. Pigeoncoin’s official website is pigeoncoin.org. The Reddit community for Pigeoncoin is /r/Pigeoncoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pigeoncoin’s official Twitter account is @Pigeoncoin.
Pigeoncoin Coin Trading
Pigeoncoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and QBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pigeoncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pigeoncoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pigeoncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Pigeoncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pigeoncoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.