PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded 10.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 6th. In the last seven days, PinkCoin has traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar. PinkCoin has a total market cap of $2.29 million and $10,504.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PinkCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC on exchanges including SouthXchange, Bittrex, Cryptohub and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $175.75 or 0.02723376 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010041 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004810 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003489 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001985 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002275 BTC.
PinkCoin Coin Profile
PinkCoin (PINK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2014. PinkCoin’s total supply is 411,161,049 coins and its circulating supply is 385,900,613 coins. PinkCoin’s official message board is slack.with.pink. PinkCoin’s official Twitter account is @Pinkcoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for PinkCoin is /r/pinkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for PinkCoin is getstarted.with.pink.
PinkCoin Coin Trading
PinkCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Bittrex, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PinkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PinkCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PinkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.