PitisCoin (CURRENCY:PTS) traded down 14.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 6th. In the last week, PitisCoin has traded 43.6% lower against the dollar. PitisCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $126.00 worth of PitisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PitisCoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and C-CEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014913 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 44.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded 26.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00055108 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded up 22.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000055 BTC.
PTS is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 15th, 2013. PitisCoin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. PitisCoin’s official Twitter account is @protoshares. The official website for PitisCoin is pitiscoin.com.
Buying and Selling PitisCoin
PitisCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and C-CEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PitisCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PitisCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PitisCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PitisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PitisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.