Media headlines about Joy Global (NYSE:JOY) have been trending positive on Thursday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group rates the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Joy Global earned a media sentiment score of 0.27 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the industrial products company an impact score of 46.0880223569926 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Ghanaian Assemblyman nominated for global politician of the year award (myjoyonline.com)
- JOY SYLVESTER-JOHNSON: It’s Time To Grow Up (theroanokestar.com)
- Underground Mining Equipment Market 2018: Global Industry Analysis of Revenue, Share, Application, Demand and Forecast 2025 (digitaljournal.com)
- James Kofi Annan appointed Global Financial Commissioner (myjoyonline.com)
- SA universities drop down global ranking (myjoyonline.com)
Shares of JOY opened at $28.30 on Thursday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.70, a quick ratio of 1.40 and a current ratio of 2.45. Joy Global has a 1 year low of $14.04 and a 1 year high of $28.55.
About Joy Global
Joy Global Inc is a manufacturer and servicer of mining equipment for the extraction of metals and minerals. The Company manufactures and markets original equipment and parts, and performs services for both underground and surface mining, as well as certain industrial applications. It operates in two business segments: Underground Mining Machinery (Underground) and Surface Mining Equipment (Surface).
Read More: How to Invest in Marijuana Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Joy Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Joy Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.