Pura (CURRENCY:PURA) traded down 8.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 6th. Pura has a total market capitalization of $15.18 million and $73,049.00 worth of Pura was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Pura has traded 11.8% lower against the US dollar. One Pura coin can now be purchased for $0.0870 or 0.00001344 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000434 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 20.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00016889 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Prime-XI (PXI) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC.
PURA is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 28th, 2017. Pura’s total supply is 181,305,220 coins and its circulating supply is 174,522,726 coins. Pura’s official Twitter account is @PuraSocial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pura is mypura.io.
Buying and Selling Pura
Pura can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Kucoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pura directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pura should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pura using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pura Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pura and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.