Pure (CURRENCY:PURE) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. One Pure coin can now be purchased for about $0.0052 or 0.00000078 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Pure has traded flat against the dollar. Pure has a total market capitalization of $103,814.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Pure was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $175.87 or 0.02725730 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010063 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004810 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003491 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001992 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000037 BTC.
Pure Coin Profile
PURE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 30th, 2017. Pure’s total supply is 21,055,280 coins and its circulating supply is 19,946,001 coins. The official website for Pure is purealt.org. Pure’s official Twitter account is @purealtcoin. The Reddit community for Pure is /r/purealtcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Pure
Pure can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pure directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pure should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pure using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pure and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.