Quantum (CURRENCY:QAU) traded 23.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 6th. One Quantum token can currently be purchased for $0.0651 or 0.00001012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatehub, IDEX, CoinEx Market and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Quantum has traded 24.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Quantum has a total market cap of $4.87 million and $481.00 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004620 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003130 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015561 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.71 or 0.00305891 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00156014 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010088 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000583 BTC.
Quantum launched on April 15th, 2017. Quantum’s total supply is 239,775,150 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,867,103 tokens. Quantum’s official Twitter account is @QAUProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Quantum’s official website is www.quantumproject.org. The Reddit community for Quantum is /r/quantumproject.
Buying and Selling Quantum
Quantum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC, CoinEx Market and Gatehub. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.