Quebecoin (CURRENCY:QBC) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. Quebecoin has a total market capitalization of $54,217.00 and $32.00 worth of Quebecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Quebecoin has traded 14.6% higher against the dollar. One Quebecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000054 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000795 BTC.
- Digital Money Bits (DMB) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- VirtualCoin (VC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- BumbaCoin (BUMBA) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Dollar Online (DOLLAR) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- CrevaCoin (CREVA) traded 85.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Tristar Coin (TSTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- LevoPlus (LVPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Arbitracoin (ATC) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000078 BTC.
Quebecoin (CRYPTO:QBC) is a coin. Its launch date was July 24th, 2014. Quebecoin’s total supply is 36,375,376 coins and its circulating supply is 15,588,776 coins. Quebecoin’s official Twitter account is @quebecoin_qbc. Quebecoin’s official website is www.quebecoin.org.
Buying and Selling Quebecoin
Quebecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quebecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quebecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quebecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quebecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quebecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.