Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. One Radium coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.47 or 0.00022835 BTC on exchanges including Trade By Trade, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and Bittrex. Radium has a total market cap of $5.17 million and $88,595.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Radium has traded 12.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00060182 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002500 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005661 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00001280 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Radium Coin Profile
RADS is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 19th, 2016. Radium’s total supply is 3,527,772 coins. Radium’s official website is radiumcore.org. The official message board for Radium is blog.radiumcore.org. Radium’s official Twitter account is @JJ12880 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Trade By Trade and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.