RED (CURRENCY:RED) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 6th. During the last seven days, RED has traded 8.3% lower against the dollar. RED has a market capitalization of $1.50 million and $336,487.00 worth of RED was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RED token can currently be purchased for about $0.0115 or 0.00000179 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Gate.io and Bibox.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $55.71 or 0.00866390 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002761 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00001461 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002597 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011446 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003603 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015590 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011722 BTC.
RED (RED) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 30th, 2013. RED’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 130,000,009 tokens. RED’s official website is ico.red-lang.org. RED’s official Twitter account is @red_lang.
RED Token Trading
RED can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, DDEX and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RED directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RED should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RED using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RED Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RED and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.