Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. Rupee has a total market capitalization of $334,670.00 and $299.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Rupee has traded 35.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Rupee coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0137 or 0.00000210 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00014000 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000696 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001906 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000048 BTC.
Rupee (RUP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 4th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 31,420,250 coins and its circulating supply is 24,463,597 coins. The official website for Rupee is rupeeblockchain.org. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @CryptoRupeeRUP. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Rupee Coin Trading
Rupee can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rupee directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rupee should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rupee using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.