Sharkcoin (CURRENCY:SAK) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 5th. In the last seven days, Sharkcoin has traded flat against the US dollar. Sharkcoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Sharkcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sharkcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0027 or 0.00000037 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00015974 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00068146 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000045 BTC.
Sharkcoin Coin Profile
Sharkcoin (SAK) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 6th, 2016. Sharkcoin’s official Twitter account is @sharkcoins. Sharkcoin’s official website is www.sharkcoin.org.
Sharkcoin Coin Trading
Sharkcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sharkcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sharkcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sharkcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sharkcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sharkcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.