SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded 5.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 6th. Over the last week, SIBCoin has traded down 13.4% against the US dollar. One SIBCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00003341 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, BTC-Alpha and Upbit. SIBCoin has a market capitalization of $3.66 million and $19,259.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6,453.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $227.52 or 0.03534295 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $510.68 or 0.07932755 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $56.01 or 0.00870047 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $114.05 or 0.01771654 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.56 or 0.00179567 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.74 or 0.01999771 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.34 or 0.00300477 BTC.
SIBCoin Coin Profile
SIB is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11GOST hashing algorithm. It launched on May 9th, 2015. SIBCoin’s total supply is 16,995,764 coins. The official website for SIBCoin is sibcoin.money. SIBCoin’s official Twitter account is @SibChervonec and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SIBCoin
SIBCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin, BTC-Alpha, YoBit, Upbit, Cryptopia and C-CEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SIBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SIBCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SIBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.