Silent Notary (CURRENCY:SNTR) traded 9.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. Silent Notary has a total market capitalization of $3.09 million and approximately $314,694.00 worth of Silent Notary was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Silent Notary token can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, TOPBTC, Hotbit and DEx.top. In the last seven days, Silent Notary has traded 15.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004688 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003156 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015364 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000332 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.15 or 0.00310904 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00157219 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010313 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00000593 BTC.
Silent Notary Profile
Silent Notary was first traded on November 9th, 2017. Silent Notary’s total supply is 186,462,812,051 tokens and its circulating supply is 83,470,521,339 tokens. The Reddit community for Silent Notary is /r/SilentNotary and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Silent Notary’s official Twitter account is @SilentNotary and its Facebook page is accessible here. Silent Notary’s official website is silentnotary.com.
Silent Notary Token Trading
Silent Notary can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, YoBit, DEx.top, Hotbit, Bilaxy, IDEX and TOPBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Silent Notary directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Silent Notary should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Silent Notary using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Silent Notary Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Silent Notary and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.