SONO (CURRENCY:SONO) traded up 5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. Over the last seven days, SONO has traded 26% higher against the dollar. SONO has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $429.00 worth of SONO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SONO coin can currently be purchased for about $0.23 or 0.00003582 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $175.91 or 0.02726856 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 34.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00032613 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $36.37 or 0.00563792 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00014914 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00024741 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00040931 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00016119 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $45.65 or 0.00707548 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00021530 BTC.
SONO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SkunkHash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 20th, 2017. SONO’s total supply is 713,779 coins. SONO’s official Twitter account is @AltComCoin. The official website for SONO is projectsono.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “AltCommunity Coin (ALTCOM) is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency based on the SkunkHash algorithm. “
Buying and Selling SONO
SONO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SONO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SONO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SONO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SONO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SONO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.