Sprouts (CURRENCY:SPRTS) traded 8.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. Sprouts has a total market capitalization of $2.12 million and approximately $5,093.00 worth of Sprouts was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Sprouts has traded up 2.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Sprouts coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00021768 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 21.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.13 or 0.00699365 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005064 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00001129 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 26.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000658 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000270 BTC.
Sprouts is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 30th, 2015. Sprouts’ total supply is 15,676,685,951,874 coins. Sprouts’ official Twitter account is @SproutCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Sprouts’ official website is www.sprouts-coin.org/en.
Sprouts Coin Trading
Sprouts can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sprouts directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sprouts should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sprouts using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sprouts Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sprouts and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.