Steneum Coin (CURRENCY:STN) traded 11.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 6th. One Steneum Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0323 or 0.00000499 BTC on exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, Steneum Coin has traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar. Steneum Coin has a market cap of $94,429.00 and approximately $1,054.00 worth of Steneum Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $55.81 or 0.00863297 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002766 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00001462 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002624 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003626 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00016108 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00011918 BTC.
Steneum Coin Coin Profile
Steneum Coin (STN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 10th, 2017. Steneum Coin’s total supply is 6,081,623 coins and its circulating supply is 2,926,779 coins. Steneum Coin’s official Twitter account is @steneumcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Steneum Coin’s official website is www.steneum.com.
Steneum Coin Coin Trading
Steneum Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, BTC-Alpha and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steneum Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steneum Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Steneum Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steneum Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steneum Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.