TTC Protocol (CURRENCY:TTC) traded 13.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 6th. TTC Protocol has a total market capitalization of $9.55 million and $1.35 million worth of TTC Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, TTC Protocol has traded 14.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One TTC Protocol token can now be bought for approximately $0.0424 or 0.00000655 BTC on exchanges including Bibox, DEx.top, BitForex and UEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $56.10 or 0.00866139 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002765 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0950 or 0.00001468 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002636 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012062 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003607 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00016108 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00011835 BTC.
About TTC Protocol
TTC Protocol is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 29th, 2014. TTC Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 225,371,786 tokens. The Reddit community for TTC Protocol is /r/TTC_Protocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TTC Protocol’s official Twitter account is @ttceco and its Facebook page is accessible here. TTC Protocol’s official website is www.ttc.eco. The official message board for TTC Protocol is medium.com/ttc-official-blog.
Buying and Selling TTC Protocol
TTC Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, DEx.top, Bibox and UEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TTC Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TTC Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TTC Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TTC Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TTC Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.