U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded 19.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. During the last seven days, U Network has traded 26% lower against the U.S. dollar. One U Network token can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HADAX, DEx.top, DDEX and HitBTC. U Network has a total market cap of $3.97 million and $271,626.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
U Network Token Profile
U Network is a token. Its genesis date was February 9th, 2018. U Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,899,797,145 tokens. U Network’s official Twitter account is @UNetworkHQ. The official website for U Network is u.network. The official message board for U Network is medium.com/unetwork. The Reddit community for U Network is /r/UNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
U Network Token Trading
U Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, DDEX, HitBTC, HADAX, DEx.top and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade U Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.