News stories about Urban One Inc Class A (NASDAQ:UONE) have trended somewhat positive on Thursday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group identifies positive and negative news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Urban One Inc Class A earned a news sentiment score of 0.01 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the company an impact score of 48.7606824927697 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Form 4 BRIDGE BANCORP INC For: Sep 05 Filed by: Arturi Emanuel (streetinsider.com)
- Inc. 500 Recognizes InfoAnalytica as One of America’s Fastest-Growing Demand Gen and Marketing Analytics Companies (benzinga.com)
- Take a Virtual Tour of HGTV Urban Oasis 2018 Located in Cincinnati, Ohio (bizjournals.com)
- Form 8-K URBAN OUTFITTERS INC For: Sep 06 (streetinsider.com)
- Voters in places with higher death rates were more likely to swing Republican in 2016, a new study found — here’s why (businessinsider.com)
Shares of UONE stock traded up $0.05 on Thursday, hitting $2.45. The stock had a trading volume of 5,165 shares, compared to its average volume of 17,489. The company has a current ratio of 1.90, a quick ratio of 1.90 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 23.25. The company has a market capitalization of $109.46 million, a PE ratio of 38.33 and a beta of -0.20. Urban One Inc Class A has a 1 year low of $1.25 and a 1 year high of $4.85.
Separately, TheStreet upgraded Urban One Inc Class A from a “d+” rating to a “c” rating in a report on Tuesday, August 21st.
About Urban One Inc Class A
Urban One, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an urban-oriented multi-media company in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Radio Broadcasting, Reach Media, Digital, and Cable Television. The Radio Broadcasting segment includes radio broadcasting operations that primarily target African-American and urban listeners.
Further Reading: Moving Average (MA)
Receive News & Ratings for Urban One Inc Class A Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Urban One Inc Class A and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.