Vault Coin (CURRENCY:VLTC) traded 7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 6th. Over the last week, Vault Coin has traded 6.8% lower against the US dollar. Vault Coin has a total market cap of $1,960.00 and $34.00 worth of Vault Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Vault Coin coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded 18.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0879 or 0.00001363 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00016838 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded up 59.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
About Vault Coin
Vault Coin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 13th, 2016. Vault Coin’s total supply is 530,385,540 coins and its circulating supply is 30,385,540 coins. Vault Coin’s official Twitter account is @vaultcoin1 and its Facebook page is accessible here. Vault Coin’s official website is vltcoin.org.
Vault Coin Coin Trading
Vault Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vault Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vault Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vault Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vault Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vault Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.