J.Jill (NYSE: JILL) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 8/22/2018 – J.Jill had its price target lowered by analysts at Macquarie from $7.00 to $6.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 8/22/2018 – J.Jill was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “J.Jill, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of womens apparel. The Company offers sweaters, tops, pants, dresses, shorts, skirts, sleepwear and accessories. It markets through retail stores, website and catalog. J.Jill, Inc. is headquartered in Quincy, Massachusetts. “
- 8/22/2018 – J.Jill had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $8.00 to $7.50. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 8/22/2018 – J.Jill had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $10.00 to $9.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/21/2018 – J.Jill was downgraded by analysts at Cowen Inc from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
Shares of JILL stock opened at $5.94 on Thursday. J.Jill Inc has a 12-month low of $4.17 and a 12-month high of $11.19. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.25, a quick ratio of 0.65 and a current ratio of 1.49. The company has a market capitalization of $264.33 million, a P/E ratio of 7.52, a P/E/G ratio of 0.82 and a beta of 2.46.
J.Jill (NYSE:JILL) last issued its earnings results on Tuesday, August 21st. The specialty retailer reported $0.24 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.23 by $0.01. J.Jill had a net margin of 8.02% and a return on equity of 19.70%. The company had revenue of $179.70 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $178.46 million. During the same quarter last year, the company posted $0.29 earnings per share. The firm’s quarterly revenue was down .9% on a year-over-year basis. equities analysts predict that J.Jill Inc will post 0.68 EPS for the current year.
A number of hedge funds have recently modified their holdings of the stock. First Quadrant L P CA purchased a new position in shares of J.Jill during the 2nd quarter worth $102,000. First Trust Advisors LP purchased a new position in shares of J.Jill during the 2nd quarter worth $125,000. Hodges Capital Management Inc. purchased a new position in shares of J.Jill during the 1st quarter worth $130,000. Citigroup Inc. boosted its stake in shares of J.Jill by 2,403.1% during the 1st quarter. Citigroup Inc. now owns 29,712 shares of the specialty retailer’s stock worth $131,000 after acquiring an additional 28,525 shares during the last quarter. Finally, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP purchased a new position in shares of J.Jill during the 1st quarter worth $133,000. Institutional investors own 23.21% of the company’s stock.
J.Jill, Inc operates as an Omni channel retailer women's apparel under the J.Jill brand name in the United States. The company offers knit and woven tops, bottoms, and dresses, as well as sweaters and outerwear; and complementary footwear and accessories, including scarves, jewelry, and hosiery for misses, petites, and women.
Featured Story: Using the New Google Finance Tool
Receive News & Ratings for JJill Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JJill Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.