A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Whitbread (LON: WTB):
- 9/3/2018 – Whitbread was upgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc to a “neutral” rating.
- 9/3/2018 – Whitbread had its price target raised by analysts at Kepler Capital Markets from GBX 4,200 ($54.18) to GBX 4,900 ($63.21). They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 8/31/2018 – Whitbread had its “under review” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd.
- 8/31/2018 – Whitbread had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS Group AG.
- 8/31/2018 – Whitbread had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a GBX 4,500 ($58.05) price target on the stock.
- 8/21/2018 – Whitbread had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC.
- 7/20/2018 – Whitbread had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS Group AG. They now have a GBX 4,300 ($55.47) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 4,460 ($57.53).
LON:WTB traded up GBX 26 ($0.34) during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting GBX 4,737 ($61.11). The stock had a trading volume of 385,542 shares, compared to its average volume of 564,229. Whitbread plc has a 52 week low of GBX 3,499.90 ($45.15) and a 52 week high of GBX 4,333 ($55.90).
Whitbread PLC operates hotels, restaurants, and coffee shops. The company operates through two segments, Premier Inn and Costa. It operates approximately 785 hotels with 72,466 rooms in the United Kingdom, as well as hotels under the Premier Inn brand name; hotels under the hub by Premier Inn brand name in the United Kingdom; and restaurants under the Brewers Fayre, Beefeater Grill, Bar+Block, and Table Table brands.
Recommended Story: How to Use a Moving Average for Trading
Receive News & Ratings for Whitbread plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Whitbread plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.