AmberCoin (CURRENCY:AMBER) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 7th. AmberCoin has a market cap of $160,860.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of AmberCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AmberCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, AmberCoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
AmberCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 17th, 2014. AmberCoin’s total supply is 43,699,481 coins. The official website for AmberCoin is ambercoin.info. AmberCoin’s official Twitter account is @AmberTradeLTD.
Buying and Selling AmberCoin
AmberCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmberCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AmberCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AmberCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AmberCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmberCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.