Amon (CURRENCY:AMN) traded down 4.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 7th. Amon has a total market capitalization of $469,302.00 and $8,836.00 worth of Amon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Amon has traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar. One Amon token can now be purchased for $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, IDEX and Bancor Network.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004538 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.86 or 0.00307238 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.07 or 0.00155783 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009932 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000573 BTC.
Amon’s genesis date was April 13th, 2018. Amon’s total supply is 1,209,963,685 tokens and its circulating supply is 245,001,404 tokens. The official website for Amon is amon.tech. The official message board for Amon is medium.com/@amontech. Amon’s official Twitter account is @amonwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Amon Token Trading
Amon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Amon should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Amon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Amon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.