ATMChain (CURRENCY:ATM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 7th. One ATMChain token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, YoBit, HitBTC and Bit-Z. ATMChain has a total market capitalization of $2.11 million and $5,312.00 worth of ATMChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ATMChain has traded down 24.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $190.49 or 0.02947469 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009947 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005145 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003856 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002131 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002153 BTC.
ATMChain is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 1st, 2017. ATMChain’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,660,285,460 tokens. ATMChain’s official Twitter account is @ATMChainDev and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ATMChain is /r/atmchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ATMChain is www.atmchain.io.
Buying and Selling ATMChain
ATMChain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Rfinex, Mercatox, YoBit, Bit-Z and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATMChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATMChain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ATMChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATMChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATMChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.