Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 7th. Augur has a total market capitalization of $172.63 million and $5.68 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Augur has traded 20.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Augur token can now be bought for approximately $15.69 or 0.00243688 BTC on exchanges including Bithumb, Cryptopia, Cobinhood and DragonEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004564 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003229 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015609 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.87 or 0.00308465 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00154833 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009894 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000577 BTC.
Augur’s launch date was November 17th, 2014. Augur’s total supply is 11,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Augur is /r/augur and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Augur’s official Twitter account is @AugurProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Augur’s official website is www.augur.net.
Buying and Selling Augur
Augur can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, BX Thailand, CoinTiger, Bithumb, Mercatox, GOPAX, Bittrex, LATOKEN, Upbit, AirSwap, Livecoin, Binance, Koinex, Ethfinex, BitBay, Gatecoin, Liqui, Gate.io, IDEX, ABCC, ChaoEX, Poloniex, Zebpay, Bitbns, DragonEX, Kraken, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Crex24 and Cobinhood. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.