Headlines about Barracuda Networks (NYSE:CUDA) have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Barracuda Networks earned a daily sentiment score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the communications equipment provider an impact score of 49.016253997822 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- Healthcare EDiscovery Market 2023 Top Key Players are Google, IBM, Microsoft Corporation, Commvault, Actiance, Inc., and Barracuda Networks Inc. (openpr.com)
- Half a million UK firms hit by CEO fraud, Lloyds Bank estimates (computerweekly.com)
- Two months after its founding CEO mysteriously left, the once IPO-bound Apttus has been acquired by a private equity firm (businessinsider.com)
- Global Messaging Security Market 2018 Future Trends – Cisco Systems, Barracuda Networks, F-Secure, Trend Micro, Symantec, Proofpoin (openpr.com)
- Business Email Compromise Schemes Most Seek Wire Transfers (bankinfosecurity.com)
Shares of NYSE CUDA remained flat at $$27.54 during midday trading on Friday. Barracuda Networks has a 52 week low of $19.06 and a 52 week high of $27.95.
About Barracuda Networks
Barracuda Networks, Inc designs and delivers security and data protection solutions. The Company offers cloud-enabled solutions that enable customers to address security threats, manage network performance, and protect and store their data. Its solutions are designed to manage information technology operations for its customers.
Read More: Trading Strategy
Receive News & Ratings for Barracuda Networks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Barracuda Networks and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.