Beatcoin (CURRENCY:XBTS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 7th. Over the last week, Beatcoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Beatcoin has a market capitalization of $37,917.00 and $0.00 worth of Beatcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Beatcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0249 or 0.00000318 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $191.46 or 0.02944656 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009937 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005145 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003856 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002140 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
XBTS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 2nd, 2016. Beatcoin’s total supply is 2,524,686 coins and its circulating supply is 1,524,686 coins. Beatcoin’s official Twitter account is @Beats_coin. Beatcoin’s official website is beatcoin.info.
Buying and Selling Beatcoin
Beatcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beatcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beatcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Beatcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beatcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beatcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.