BitAsean (CURRENCY:BAS) traded 27.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on September 7th. Over the last week, BitAsean has traded 48.2% lower against the US dollar. BitAsean has a total market cap of $3,302.00 and $19.00 worth of BitAsean was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitAsean token can now be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004578 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003227 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015548 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.26 or 0.00313465 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.06 or 0.00155672 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009902 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000572 BTC.
BitAsean Token Profile
BitAsean’s launch date was June 3rd, 2017. BitAsean’s total supply is 30,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,000,000 tokens. BitAsean’s official Twitter account is @BitAseanTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitAsean’s official website is www.bitasean.org.
BitAsean Token Trading
BitAsean can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitAsean directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitAsean should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitAsean using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitAsean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitAsean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.