Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 7th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded 13.4% lower against the dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a market capitalization of $330.06 million and $6.36 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be purchased for $19.17 or 0.00296810 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, Bleutrade, Korbit and Zebpay.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $127.69 or 0.01977467 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.67 or 0.00305821 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.39 or 0.00269355 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00045407 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00023544 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.58 or 0.00086414 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002843 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003155 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Profile
Bitcoin Gold is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,321,011 coins and its circulating supply is 17,221,011 coins. Bitcoin Gold’s official message board is forum.bitcoingold.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Gold’s official website is bitcoingold.org.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinone, C2CX, Binance, Upbit, SouthXchange, OKEx, Bleutrade, Bitinka, BitMarket, Gate.io, Trade Satoshi, Huobi, Zebpay, Vebitcoin, Negocie Coins, Korbit, Instant Bitex, LBank, Bithumb, Bit-Z, Bitlish, Exrates, QuadrigaCX, Exmo, BitBay, BitFlip, Sistemkoin, Altcoin Trader, Coinnest, YoBit, Crex24, DSX, Ovis, TDAX, Koineks, HitBTC, Bitsane, Graviex, Bittrex, Braziliex, Kucoin, Indodax, CEX.IO and Bitfinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.