bitGold (CURRENCY:BITGOLD) traded 0% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 7th. Over the last week, bitGold has traded down 3.3% against the dollar. bitGold has a market cap of $233,661.00 and approximately $1,891.00 worth of bitGold was traded on exchanges in the last day. One bitGold token can now be bought for about $1,233.14 or 0.19053904 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004532 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003212 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015535 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.02 or 0.00309286 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.08 or 0.00155910 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009859 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000571 BTC.
bitGold’s launch date was October 12th, 2015. bitGold’s total supply is 189 tokens. bitGold’s official Twitter account is @bitshares and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for bitGold is bitsharestalk.org. The official website for bitGold is bit.ly/BitShares_GOLD.
Buying and Selling bitGold
bitGold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitShares Asset Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as bitGold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire bitGold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy bitGold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for bitGold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitGold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.