Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 7th. One Civic token can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001748 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Kyber Network, Mercatox and Huobi. Civic has a total market cap of $38.61 million and $3.30 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Civic has traded down 22.1% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004592 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003222 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015583 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.86 or 0.00308068 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00155547 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009794 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000572 BTC.
Civic’s genesis date was June 21st, 2017. Civic’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 342,699,966 tokens. Civic’s official Twitter account is @civickey and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Civic is /r/civicplatform. Civic’s official website is www.civic.com.
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Upbit, Binance, Gate.io, Radar Relay, Livecoin, Bittrex, OKEx, COSS, Kyber Network, HitBTC, GOPAX, Huobi, IDEX, Cobinhood, Poloniex, Kucoin, Mercatox, ABCC and Vebitcoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Civic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.